Introducing Micro Weld’s line of MD model welders, designed specifically for efficient and high-volume welding of large-diameter steel rods. Our MD model welders produce consistently high-quality welds that are uniquely formed under heavy upset pressures delivered by a motor-driven cam assembly. Our extra heavy-duty transformer is the most stable and cost-efficient option available today to steel rod producers and processors.
For ease of use and precise positioning, our MD model welders also feature foot-controlled individual clamping pedals, allowing for easy placement and adjustment of material position. The heavy-duty clamping mechanism is pneumatically controlled to ensure positive positioning and is equipped with cylinders that have long-lasting neoprene diaphragms.
- Standard Electrical Equipment:
- Weld Transformer Wound for 480 Or 600 Volt, 60 Cycle, Single Phase A/C.
- Equipped With A 6 Pt Heat Selection Switch
- 120 Volt Control Circuits
- Safety Flashguard Interlock Switch
- 1 1/2 Hp Ac Motor (SCR) Speed Control
- Push Button Operation
- Heavy Duty Stepdown Transformer
- Standard Mechanical Equipment:
- Complete With Pneumatically Operated Foot Controlled Clamping Mechanism
- Motor-Driven Cam Upset Mechanism
- Heavy Duty Straight
- Slide Movable Headpiece
- Watercooled Headpiece
- Arm Type Anneal Mounted On A Heavy Duty Four Wheel Truck With Caster Wheels
- Heavy Duty Screw Type Anneal X-cal
- Heavy Duty Vise